Brick! 2 Brick! 2

Nice Job

Nice job again, just another thing encrypt your scores data its pretty easy also set a limit or a word wrap also make scores numerical values only. It shouldest be hard to detect edits if you use some sorts or encryption also add a couple fields when you do this that do absolutely nothing but look like the real info.

daperson1 responds:

The score system was updated for Brick!3, thank you for your concern.

Brick! Brick!

Disable html tags

On ur HS disable your html tags some used a ton of <br>'s from the looks of it. All you hafto do is disable the submition of the chacters" <" or ">" and have it replace/cut it out with the php string substr_replace($string, '.') or u can have it count if there is any with substr_count($string,'<')

daperson1 responds:

Yes, i have noticed this, today i'll get an improved version sorted out.

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

This game is amazing!

This is one of the best games I have played on newgrounds in a long long long time! Great game make a another version more levels and more things. =)

Rapid Reaction Master Rapid Reaction Master

Much better this time!

I played this yesterday couldent get on high scores =( Today played it got 1st and 2nd place =P loved it!

tomylee responds:

lol, that´s good ^_^. I got all highscores =P but i made the game lol, so i had to deleted =P
Thanks for the awesome review :)
-tomylee =D

World Domination Battle World Domination Battle

Good Game!

I was playing this game off and on all day lmao only lost 1 round and that was cause phone rang =( ausome game got harder as it went last person was way to easy tho =)

Riddle School Riddle School

=)

So I was reading through all the reviews cause I was bored and I kept seeing all these idouts bas mouting you about "Stealing the game idea" and all and just a quick message to them all -.- Your all dum asses.

On the other hand great game and lmao I got stuck on the fat guy on this game and the new one lmao =) great game hope for a 3rd =)

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

good

1000 th review!!!!i liked this tho its long and hard